We are just 99 days out from the Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Games! To kick off the final countdown, we caught up with the queen of the slopes herself, Lindsey Vonn, and played a quick-fire round of ‘Seven Questions With.’ Check out the videos below for Lindsey’s take on the best sports movie of all time, the hardest workout she’s ever tackled and much more.
1. From the recent Battle of the Sexes to the 25th anniversary of the Mighty Ducks, sports movies have been on our brains lately at Excelle HQ. So, we’ve got to know…what’s your favorite sports movie of all-time?
2. Lindsey, you’re known for your insane workouts, which you post regularly to social media. Everything you do looks tough, but what’s the hardest workout you’ve ever done?
3. Karaoke is huge in South Korea, where you’ll be heading in just a few short months. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
4. It’s hard to believe Pyeongchang will be your fourth Olympics, but here you are still defying odds and killing the competition. What are you most looking forward to about these Olympics?
5. Just yesterday we published a story about the weird and wacky things Winter Olympians have to do to train when there’s no snow or ice. What’s the most creative thing you’ve done?
6. We are asking this next question of so many athletes lately and we love to hear their funny and fun answers: If you weren’t a skier and had to compete in a Summer Olympic sport, which sport would you be pursuing?
7. Ok, last one for you, Lindsey. You’ve got killer style and your Instagram is full of chic and sophisticated outfits. What has been your favorite red-carpet look of all-time?