The team at Excelle Sports is growing and we are currently hiring for the following jobs:
Freelance Women’s Sports Writers
Excelle is looking for passionate freelance writers to cover a wide range of women’s sports and to produce sports-related lifestyle content. We have an immediate need for volleyball, tennis, skiing/snowboarding/ice sports, wellness/training/nutrition, video content freelancers.
Please apply to [email protected] with a résumé, a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Excelle Sports, and writing samples.
Graphic Design Intern
Excelle Sports is hiring a graphic design intern for a minimum of ten hours a week in our office by Union Square. The internship can be for one term or for the whole year. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City and must have their own computer to be considered.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a college student majoring in graphic design, visual arts, or communications, or a MFA candidate
- Has some experience with digital, print design for advertising, publications, marketing, business
- Is independent, hard working, proactive, creative, flexible, and willing to learn
- Can work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Is knowledgeable and passionate about women’s sports
- Is very active in social media, with a strong presence of their own
Design responsibilities include:
- Creating social media campaigns and ads
- Designing digital ads for the Excelle and for sponsors
- Designing and updating marketing and investor materials
- Designing excelle “swag” such as t-shirts, hats, bags, etc.
Please apply to [email protected] with a résumé, a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for Excelle Sports, and a link to your design portfolio.